South Tulsa Academy is a private Christian college preparatory academy (currently offering K - 4th grade) that focuses on education from certified teachers in a central classroom (2 days) and their home classroom with parents (3 days), all under the direction of the teacher. The goal of this unique balance is to give children a quality Christian education and to give parents greater opportunities for spiritual engagement, life together, and teaching moments.
The University-Model® combines the best attributes of various education models and integrates them into one model. The result is quality, cost-effective, college-preparatory education that gives parents more time for imparting their own faith and values to their children. In partnership with one another, parents and the school work together toward a mutual goal: to produce wholesome, competent, and virtuous followers of Christ who will change the world in their generation.
South Tulsa Academy partners with parents to cultivate in students a passion for God, Christian character and a pursuit of wisdom.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21).
2. We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26); His miracles (John 2:11); His vicarious and atoning death (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9); His resurrection (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15:4); His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19); and His personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11).
4. We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely necessary (John 3:5).
5. We believe that salvation is by grace and through faith alone (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5).
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28).
8. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18).
9. We believe God’s design for marriage is only between one biological man and one biological woman (Gen. 2:24, Eph. 5:31).
10. We believe faith without works is dead (Matt. 5:16; James 2:14-17).